As some of you already know from my Instagram page @le_macaron_magique, I get the amazing baking box from MeineBackbox every two months. This box always contains creative recipes, high qualityingredients and baking supplies like molds and cupcake cases.
With this box I got the following stuff:
- an Easter mold for bunnies and eggs (Silikomart)
- a yeast dough mix (Die Backschwestern)
- amarena cherry sauce (Fabbri)
- dried chunks of orange (Altes Gewürzamt)
- colorful cupcake cases (Dr. Oetker)
- raspberry cream powder (Städter)
- tiny marzipan carrots (Günthart)
- espresso beans (Melitta)
- a piping bag
- three Easter related recipes
- the 'MeineBackbox' magazine
I highly recommend this baking box; it's always a big surprise to discover what's inside the box 😍 It's a bit like birthday or Christmas every two months and it's really worth the money - you can get them from 18,90€ to 16,90€ per box - this depends on the length of your subscription.
Give it a try - for a baking addict like me, it's really the perfect addition to my baking routine 💕